COVID-19 Store Notice: For any urgent packaging needs during Covid-19 please phone us on 0402 415 026 or email us email@example.com. Our showroom remains open during this time. Please make contact prior to visiting our showroom.
- Do I need an ABN to shop on your website? You will need to log in with your business details to view wholesale pricing. If you do not have an ABN you will be given retail pricing.
- Do you have a shop/ showroom? Yes, our showroom is located in Bayswater North, Victoria. If you require assistance we suggest you make an appointment before coming to visit us, as we are not always able to give you our full attention. Our showroom is open from 9:30- 3:30pm Monday to Friday for customers who wish to wander around and look at our packaging. If you wish to purchase boxes, an order must be made. We do not keep stock on the shelf. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and EFT. Cash is accepted if you have the correct change as we do not keep cash on premises.
- Do your boxes come assembled? No, all of our boxes are supplied flat packed. If you require assembly, please email your requirements to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you offer pick up? Yes, you are welcome to pick up your order when it is complete from our Bayswater North warehouse.
- What is your production time? Our production time varies throughout the year. We generally say between 3-10 business days. If you require an urgent order, we suggest you contact us first.
- How long will my order take to be delivered? Our production time is generally 3-10 business days and delivery time will depend on your location. Metro Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide- 1 business day. Metro Brisbane- 2 business days, Metro Perth- 5 business days. Please inquire for all other areas.
- I have an urgent order, will it be delivered on time? You should contact our office for urgent orders on 03 8761 6075. We try our best to accommodate everyone’s time frames.
- Do you keep products in stock/ on the shelf? Generally no. Most of our boxes are cut to order.
- Do you have a minimum order? Yes. All standard flute boxes are a minimum order of 10 units. Paperboard and Polypropylene is a minimum order of 50 units. Boxes with windows, minimum of 50 units.
- There’s a box I like on your website but the height is not tall enough, can I change the size? Unfortunately, most of our boxes are forme cut, therefore we are not able to make any changes to the style or size of our standard range. If you require specific measurements, this will become a custom box.
- Do you make custom packaging? Yes, all boxes are designed and manufactured in our Bayswater North warehouse. If you require a custom box, you may fill out the custom form and send it off to us. We also require a 30% deposit paid upon ordering and remaining 70% paid before dispatch for all custom orders.
- What is the turnaround time for a custom box? Turnaround time for a custom box is generally 2-4 weeks. The amount of work required for the job will depend on the turnaround time. Eg. If your job requires printing, it will be more towards the 4 weeks.
- Can I have a sample of my custom box? Yes. A design fee of $50 + gst will be invoiced to you. If you place an order after the sample is viewed, your $50.00 will be refunded.
- Do you offer printing? Yes. We work closely with a Melbourne based printer. We can offer Screen Printing, Full Colour CMYK, Foil Stamping, Embossing and Debossing. Minimum order for printing is 500 units. For smaller paperboard boxes, we can offer an in house digital print which is a minimum order of 100 units. For printing quotes, we ask that you provide artwork in a printable PDF file.
- Can I get a sample of one of your boxes? Yes, we offer a sample service on all boxes. A maximum of 3 boxes in different styles will be free of charge. All we ask is that you pay for the freight. Click here to order samples
- I’ve ordered the wrong size/ colour. Can I get a refund? Unfortunately we do not offer refunds or exchanges on items that have been ordered incorrectly. Returns are only accepted within 7 days if items are faulty.